Online abstract submission is now closed. If you would like to submit an abstract please email email@example.com
Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of one page (including a maximum of 1 figure and a maximum of 5 references) should be submitted online by 29 February 2016.
The subject topics are:
- Foam Structure and Related Packing Problems
- Foam Stability: Drainage, Coarsening, Coalescence
- Flowing Foams and Interfacial Rheology
- Foams and Particles
- Foams for Novel Materials
- Physical Chemistry of Foams and Thin Liquid Films
- Industrial Applications of Foams
To submit an abstract, please click here.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Length: 1x A4 page including all figures, text and references
- File format: .pdf and .docx
- Page size: A4 paper (N.B. not US Letter), 25mm margins, no page numbers or running heading/footers (these will be added during production of the abstract book)
- Font: Arial or Helvetica, size 11pt
- Title: include the full title in the submission file, do not use all caps
- Authors and affiliations: include full names of all co-authors and corresponding affiliations, with presenting author underlined
- Abstract text: single line spaced
- Abstract figures/references: include an informative caption for 1 figure, scheme, or illustration in your abstract. The abstract books will be in black and white, so check any colour figures to be sure they remain intelligible in greyscale.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please email the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.